Custom Software Development
Horizons Software is a CMMI Level 3 Certified (Certified in 2006 and re-certified in 2010 & 2013). All of Horizons software products are developed using CMMI-3 processes with continuous improvement processes. Horizons provides customized software development to its customer based on strong business analysis models. Horizons also helps organization improve their software development processes based on CMMI standards.
Service Main Activities
- An analysis of business requirements using formal model, with architecture focus.
- Comprehensive Requirements Specifications including functional and non-functional requirements.
- Software Prototyping and Agile Development to involve the customer at all times
- Software engineering using modern environment with validation and QC procedures
- Software Quality Assurance
- Post deployment support (online, on phone, and onsite)
- Use of standard CMMI processes.
- Business and Software formal documentation
- Service and Process-based approach to application architecture design
- Extensive QC and QA of development software.
- Model-based approach to business requirements documentation
- Supporting Service Oriented architecture by leveraging process models and application components.
- Quality systems that is flexible and easy to maintain.
Who should use it?
- Software Development Units
- IT Project Managers
- IT Architects