Enjiz 4.2 is now shipping with the following features
• Manage & navigate vacations times and periods
• Guest Feature
• Pausing and resuming tasks
• Navigation options
• Do Count on Add New task
• Do Count on Update Assignee
• Task State History
• Dashboard Enrichment (Filter by Open Date, Export Dashboard as an image)
• Reports Enrichment (Filter by Tag, Filter by Type, Filter by Open Date)
• Community Task List
• New Administration Features (Configure Digest Notifications during Vacations, Configure Network Default Language, Update User Language)
Horizons is proud to announce its latest product release to the market. JAWDA, a Quality Management System that is built on top of Howkama basic elements of Strategy, process, organization, Policies, and KPIs. New elements for documents, enterprise glossary, and Change requests recordings have been added. The product will be used to support Quality Management and ISO systems implementation and execution. The system will enable organizations to define their enterprise context, strategy analysis, defining terms and references for the system, building process documentation, roles & responsibilities & organization structure, and defining policies. The system will support the full auditing cycle including: maintaining Check lists for all types of business elements to be audited such as processes, services, strategy elements, Staff, policies, and other elements, defining auditing plans and schedules with roles and responsibilities, recording auditing results with support for 360 auditing, and recording and analyzing non-conformities with tracking their designed corrective actions. The system supports recording complaints and conducting surveys to assure customers satisfaction. It maintains information on all types of documents handled and their versions. The system records change requests with their handling decisions, and actions status. The system is integrated with Horizons Enjiz tasks management system, or with Outlook Calendar to record or track executions of actions designed. The system has a rich set of analysis and reporting dashboards and reports. The system has notifications services.
Main advantage points for the system are:
- Support for any quality management systems including defining the system, and implementing it.
- Support implementation of auditing programs, and plans within the program and for scheduling of plan tasks.
- Business elements defined with the quality system such as processes, organization, policies, Strategy, and KPIs are supporting by best practice methods and frameworks.
- Integration with Outlook calendar or Horizons Enjiz Tasks Management System to track all types of recorded actions.
- Rich reports, graphics, and dashboards.
- Integrates with Active Directory and supports access rights for all views.
- Native Arabic-English Support.
- Web application with friendly user interface.
Horizons software development team has completed a custom development of a connected clinics management system for one of its customers and now is in Beta testing phase at customer site. The system support administrative and clinical activities of clinics with support for connect clinics administrator, clinic administrator, doctors, receptionists, patients, nurses, inventory manager, payment office, and insurance handler. The system has mobile application modules.
Horizons just completed a yearlong project to establish Enterprise Howkama practice at Ministry of Public works in Kuwait. The project included building and deploying a strategy system supporting cascading across ministry, its sectors, and departments. The project also included introducing and training on Enterprise Governance frameworks and tools. The project build a complete Governance elements for the IT Center with all its sections.
Horizons Howkama 3.2 is now shipping with continuing support for knowledge-based documentation of Enterprise Governance elements of strategy elements, services, processes, organizations structure, roles and responsibilities, policies, governing principles, stakeholders, and KPIs. The system also supports the auditing process, and risk management processes providing a complete GRC system. The system can ship with additional modules for measuring Enterprise Assessment Frameworks, Survey Management, and BSC Detail design module. Howkama integrates with Horizons Enjiz and SA systems. New Howkama 3.2 Features include:
- UI improvements and simplifications
- Added control for accessing enterprise governing elements
- BSC Design enhancements
- Integration with Enjiz
- Stakeholders Organizational Hierarchy and information
- Support of Strategy Analysis documentation with SWOT elements and their source analysis methods
SA 6.3 is now shipping with following features and enhancements
New Features & Enhancements
- Initiatives Dashboard
- New Strategy Map
- System Access Rights can work with Active Directory or Outside Active Directory
- New Access Rights Definitions
- Set Default View
- New reports for
- Scorecard Data Entry Report
- Reporter Data Entry Report
- Annual Business Plan Report
Design Environment New Features
- Initiative Design
- Active Indicators and Initiatives
- User Interface Enhancements
- BSC – Value Relation
- Copy Indicators to Standalone Indicators
- Template BSC Generation.
- Building programs and portfolios charters
- Designing programs and portfolios components
- Defining programs and portfolios communications and risks management plans
- Monitoring & controlling programs and portfolios
- Programs Closure
- Detailing projects closure items
- More projects, programs, and portfolios KPIs and health charts
- Detailing Projects and programs and Portfolios benefits and indicating measures